Sunday, May 29, 2011

Rota Ferias

FERIA!!!

After Reese's baptism, we took a family trip to Rota's Feria! R&R were BESIDES themselves with excitement. These two little girls LOVE to play dress up!


Leaving the house...
I have a shot like this from last year...except I think the girls were HALF this size!!!

And arriving to Feria!



Had to grab this shot of Grampy sketching with his fan club looking on! :-)

This ride gave me whiplash!

Granny and the girls...

...and on another night in Rota, I went with the big girls!



My favorite thing about these dresses is that there is a built-in purse underneath so you can zip up all your necessities (keys, phone, lipstick!) without having to have anything in your hands!

Awesome!

1 comment:

  1. u look beautiful liss...and tht is a cool idea with the purse...i like it!

    ReplyDelete